- The SOLiD™ System Analysis Pipeline Tool is an off-instrument SOLiD data analysis software package. It has been optimized for use with large genomes such as Human, Mouse, A. Thaliana and C. elegans. Currently it supports functionality for mapping SOLiD™ reads to reference genomes, pairing for mate-pair runs, SNP calling and generating consensus sequences. The package has been tested on PBS and LSF job management systems. It has also been successfully used under SGE (Sun Grid Engine) and it should be configurable on any compute farm system.
- Posts not found
- This software is being licensed to you under the OSI compliant GNU Public License (GPL). Please read the license in its entirety and ensure that you understand the licensing conditions for use. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this licensing agreement. Click on this link to read the licensing agreement.
- This tool is being released as “unsupported software” by Applied Biosystems.
- The current version of the tool can be downloaded here.
- Documentation and Release notes for this software can be found here
Source Distribution (please note that this is a source ONLY distribution of a Bioscope algorithm and available through SVN checkout)
- The current version of the source can be downloaded here.
- Documentation and Release notes for this software can be found here.
Sample Data Download