Hajiv is a well known Structured Query Language Injection tool that assists the users to penetrate testers and find or exploit SQL Injection Vulnerabilities on a web page. The basic purpose of this software is to take advantage of defenseless and weak web applications. The success rate of the application is more than 93%, which makes it different from other tools of the same genre.
The latest version of Havji Pro 1.17 for the year 2018 has the most user-friendly Graphical User Interface and automated settings. You will not have to waste your time on setting up the application, rather you can begin the work right after the installation. Due to these built-in settings, Havji Pro can be used by anyone. You do not have to be a specialized user.
Havji Pro was already an exceptional application but the latest version has never ending features. They are:
- Complete HTTPS support
- Various updates are available
- Added MS SQL blind
- Blind MSAccess (in commercial version only)
- Easily accessible user manual
- Additional dumping data file feature
- XML format comes with the tool for data storage
- User can remove the log
- The default settings can be changed at any time
- Repair methods are available to cover up the weaknesses of the website
- Keyword testing is also available
- Error fixing feature
There are many more features in the application that can be identified by using the application. One thing that can be said about the application is that you will not find more features and reliability with any other Structured Query Language Injection tool other than this one.
Download Havij Here
How to Install and Use?
- Install the above setup but don’t open the application.
- Copy and paste Loader.exe in installation files folder i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\ITSecTeam\Havij Pro\
- Now right click on Loader.exe and Run as Administrator.
- Click on register button and you’re done. Cheers.
How does it help?
By using the advanced version of Havij, you can perform all the functions at the back-end of a vulnerable website. Retrieving the DBMS users and password hashes is just a few clicks away with Havji Pro. Users can dump tables and columns, fetch data from the data base, run Structured Query Language statements and access underlying file system. Users will also get to work on the back-end database fingerprints and execute commands on the operating system.
Tools like Havij must only be used for the positive and beneficial purposes. However, some evil minds use this application to hack different websites. The software is available free of cost on their website so just download the software and get working to improve the web research and web positioning of the websites.