Audio and video mixing is a great industry. People have gained expertise in this field and serving a lot of other people who are unaware of this technique and understanding. There are no schools or institutes that teach audio and video mixing at professional levels; there may be some short courses related to this but no proper guidance. The only way to learn professional-level audio and video mixing is experience and lots of practice. Here we are going to review an audio video mixing tool that is designed to assist those who are keen on learning more about media mixing. Virtual DJ is a software that is designed for professional and novice DJs. Being a DJ is not all about playing the right songs, but it is more about special controls, effects, and loops to mix the songs. Rocking the party goes so easy with this amazing software.
There are some great features associated with this software. You may find them in many other audio and video mixing tools, but the performance and approach of these features in Virtual DJ is much more reliable and efficient. Let’s have a look at them in detail:
- It has a powerful equalizer system. Equalizing is the most important thing for any DJ because it has to be managed according to the space you are playing at and the number of people for whom music is being played. Virtual DJ comes with 0 band equalizer with +/-15db gain for each deck that makes your work easier than ever before. Also, there are 16 predefined equalizer settings with adjustable EQ shelves to add real-environment effects to the music.
- Then there comes remixing controls, looping, and cue. An important thing to understand here is that remixing controls cannot be achieved without managing cue and loop functions. Handling cue points is tricky as they can be dropped and triggered very easily. Virtual DJ is designed to tune accurate and rapid cue triggering so there are no hurdles in remixing. In the same way, setting up seamless instant looping with different beat segments is just a click away. No other software or tool provides looping as easy as this one does.
- Another major aspect linked to mixing is the import of audio and video from your system. With Virtual DJ you can convert audio from video (extract audio) and save it to MP3 and WAV for importing to the software. The conversion process is really quick and efficient. It does not damage to either the original file or the converted audio file.
Other editing tools:
- Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Edius Pro
- DFX Audio Enhancer
- 4k Video Downloader
- Nitro Pro
- Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows Live Movie Maker
Perks of the tool
Virtual DJ is much more than just an aspiring DJ software. It has automated beat matching system and real-time effects to make your music might much more desirable and enjoyable. It comes with smart looping and creative pitch shifting. CD ripper and audio extractor are the perks linked to this easy to use software along with the features mentioned in the earlier parts of the review. all the features are just a finger touch away. It comes with easy navigation, so the user won’t have to wander around to look for the required tool. The best part is that Virtual DJ is compatible with all the versions of Microsoft Windows.
Download Virtual DJ crack below
How to activate
- First of all completely uninstall previously installed Virtual DJ software if any. Use IObit Uninstaller to delete all files.
- Turn off you internet connection and download Virtual DJ 8 provided above and close the setup.
- Now run crack.exe file available above and click on key.reg and then click “activate your license” option. it’s fully activated now.
- Block the software’s internet connectivity via Windows firewall and never update the software otherwise you’ll lose the premium version.
Virtual DJ is a multilingual software to assist DJs at professional level audio and video mixing. It has upgraded itself in the last few years to keep up with the changing audience requirements and musical demands. To make your music experience worthwhile, this is a must use the tool.